HomeAboutContactRSS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Word Work *Freebies*

I love using the Daily Five. My students unpack, sharpen pencils, and after announcements start Daily Five time. Students work on reading, writing, and word work. I like to switch out the games in the word work station every few weeks. I always introduce the new games first and then put them on the word work shelf. They are still enjoying their St. Patrick's contraction games, but I am ready for a switch.

Since I was already on a roll creating items for my TPT store I thought I would post my freebies here!

I created a synonym and antonym matching games with recording sheets. Click the picture to download the synonym activity.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!!! Love your blog!!First Is a Fairytale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to the Daily 5 conference 2 weeks ago! Loved it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete