HomeAboutContactRSS

Monday, December 19, 2011

2 Days Left!

We have two days of learning left! My husband teaches HS Chemistry and he always laughs at me as I rush around this time of year. He had a new reason to laugh as I discovered the "joys" of spray adhesive. It is NOT the same as Elmer's Glue or Rubber Cement. He laughed as I stuck to the phone, the door knob, Ike's jacket. He then told me I could wash my hands in cooking oil or gasoline and the adhesive would lose it's stick.
I always overbook myself this time of year. Start a blog...sure! Holiday Extravaganza...why not! Staff presentation tomorrow....of course! Between the presents, parties, obligations, extravaganzas, concerts, and that other thing I am sure I am forgetting it is easy to lose sight of the reason of the season. Working hard to remember the reason for the peace on Earth and trying to impart goodwill to all men (women and children too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment