HomeAboutContactRSS

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Document Camera

Our document camera arrived with the snow on Thursday. I took advantage of the two-hour delay on Friday morning to set up the camera. When the students arrived, we put the camera to good use right away! My math group had been working on using inventive thinking.








They had to create a machine that would pick up acorns and store them in a tree. Every student had the chance to explain how their machine worked by using the document camera. They had SO MUCH FUN!
 I love how excited they were to explain their thinking. The document camera works perfectly with our Promethean board. We had to work out a lighting issue but thankfully the document camera has a small light for presenting.

Thank you so much for voting and making this document camera a reality for the students in my classroom. 

If you get a chance please vote for our remaining Donors Choose projects that are left in the OO.com competition. I love how organizations are stepping up to send technology into classrooms! 



1 comment:

  1. I love using my document camera with my Smartboard :) Enjoy yours! Have a happy rest of your weekend :)

    Lisa :)
    Made In The Shade In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete